Design A T-Shirt For Tedeschi Trucks Band
Promote This Contest
Share This Contest
- Your file must be at least 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
After a full year of touring, and winning a grammy for their debut album, Revelator, Tedeschi Trucks Band is excited to be hitting the road again this spring. They want you to design a T-Shirt celebrating the upcoming release of the band's first live album Everybody's Talkin' (coming this spring/summer). The winning design will be sold on tour this year and in the band's online store.
A great T-Shirt is striking and attracts people's attention from a mile away. We're looking for an original design that captures the energy and spirit of the band's live performances. Get creative – We're looking for an infusion of cool artistic ideas and aren't going to pick the winner based on any specific 'rules' or theme execution. For ideas and inspiration check out creative direction from the band in Details and Specs.
Things You Need To Include
- Submit only unique original work.
- Include the album's title "Everybody's Talkin" and the band's full name "Tedeschi Trucks Band" somewhere in your design.
- Limit the number of colors in the design to three or four.
- Incorporate “11” either by figures or elements to represent the full band being not just separate members, but a sum of all their parts that bring a true collective to each and every one of their shows.
- Derek and Susan are the co-leaders of the band, but do not need to be the main focus of the design.
Things You Should Avoid
- Avoid getting too literal with the album's title (e.g. comic-style speech bubbles) or too obvious with imagery (e.g. trucks).
- Do not use stock photography or copyrighted images. Original artwork and illustrations are preferred.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- You MUST be able to prove ownership of any photographic elements (even in a modified state). Please provide attribution in the description field.