Design A Stage Banner For Camplified
Promote This Contest
Share This Contest
Stage Banner Specs
- You should create your design at 144" x 72" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi. A vector file is strongly recommended.
- When uploading to Creative Allies, save a copy of your file at 36" x 18" with a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- The winning designer MUST be prepared to provide a high resolution layered or vector version of the design at the actual banner size.
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Camplified delivers quality entertainment at various summer camps across the nation to tweens and teens through a unique, age-appropriate rock concert experience. Each tour stop features a host of talented musicians and bands resulting in a true VIP concert experience for the kids, complete with meet and greets, contests, giveaways and more.
Design original banner art that will serve as a backdrop on the stage during the bands' performances for the 11th Annual Camplified Concert Tour 2012. Leave sufficient room in your design to add the performing artists' names and sponsors' logos.
Read tips for designing your Camplified Stage Banner from Camplified's Alexander Masel on the Creative Allies Blog.
Suggested Theme & Style
We're looking for an eye catching stage banner speaks to the Camplified demographic (ages 6-17). Mix "summer camp" and "rock concert" imagery to create a unique stage banner that will totally wow the kids.
Design your entry at the actual banner size of 144" x 72" (horizontal) BUT upload a reduced-size version, at 36" x 18". The winning designer MUST be prepared to provide a high resolution layered or vector version of the design at the actual banner size.
If you've been to summer camp before draw inspiration from the experience and what it meant to you. Feel free to give a shout out to your camp in the description or comment section for your creation!
Things You Need To Include
- Required Text: "Camplified", "2012".
- Optional Text: "11th Anniversary".
- It is optional to include the logo (available in support files). The logo may be adjusted to work with your design (colors, etc.).
- Original font treatments of "Camplified" are welcome.
Things You Should Avoid
- Mix traditional "summer camp" imagery with age-appropriate rock & roll motifs.
- DO NOT use stock images, clip art or photographic elements in your design.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.