Design A Poster For Andrew Bird
Promote This Contest
Share This Contest
Poster 16x20 in. Specs
- Your file should be 16" x 20" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Hello Bird fans & creative friends! We'd like to invite you to submit a commemorative poster design for Andrew's Fall 2012 Tour. Andrew Bird is looking for original art to celebrate his latest album Break It Yourself. The winning design will win $500 and the limited edition art poster will be sold on Andrew Bird's upcoming Fall Tour.
Let Andrew's music create the soundtrack to your original art. Feel free to use song tiles as inspirations for your images. Do not draw birds or Andrew himself. No photos.
9/26 Madison, WI
9/27 Cincinnati, OH
9/29 Lexington, KY
9/30 Indianapolis, IN
10/1 Asheville, NC
10/2 Charlotte, NC
10/4 Knoxville, TN
10/5 Athens GA
10/6 Charleston, SC
10/8 Miami, FL
10/9 Tampa, FL
10/10 Orlando, FL
10/12 Houston, TX
* Additional selections will be sold by Creative Allies and you'll earn a royalty for every item sold.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
"Original illustrations and paintings are preferred, but we like to leave the creative up to you! Do some research on past designs from the 2012 tour for a feel of what we gravitate towards. However, we're always excited to see creative and unique designs."
Things You Need To Include
- Definitely include the text "Andrew Bird", the way you list the tour is up to you! We suggest "Break It Yourself Tour 2012" or "Fall Tour 2012".
- You may include cities/dates, but if you choose to do so, please include all rather than just one specific show date.
- The band "Here We Go Magic" will be opening the entire tour (excluding festivals), feel free to include them on the poster as well!
Things You Should Avoid
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Please stay away from any violin or bird imagery (both the avian and Andrew himself!) This is an original art contest, please do not submit photographs.