Design A Album Cover For The White Panda
Promote This Contest
Share This Contest
Download Contest Support Files
Album Cover Specs
- Your file should be 12" x 12" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Design Album Art for The White Panda's Bearly Legal
The dance party mashup duo, The White Panda, returns to Creative Allies in search of some fierce new album art for their upcoming release, Bearly Legal.
Design a thrilling and electrifying album cover for The White Panda that captures the title and theme of the new album 'Bearly Legal'. One winner will receive $500 and a signed copy of the new album featuring your art on the cover!
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
We're looking for a wild and modern design that captures the all out party-vibe of the new record. Be sure to check out the results from the last White Panda contest to get a feel for they like!
Here's a note from the guys in White Panda with a little more on Bearly Legal:
1) First and foremost, the album title is a play on the word "Bear" of course - Pandas, Fuzzy animals, etc. But don't overplay this obvious connection! You don't have to have to use bears..Be clever and creative but most of all not corny!
2) The term itself (when spelled "Barely Legal") is a bit scandalous - and plays into the party vibe and demographic that White Panda's music also crosses into - your design should too!
3) Throughout our career (and those of all mashup artists) we've been asked if what we are doing is legal.. It is legal, and we have never encountered a legal problem around our music. However, sample-based music has always existed in somewhat of a legal gray area. In this case, we are suggesting that the music is "barely legal".
Head over to the More Info page to hear some of the new tracks off of Bearly Legal!
Things You Need To Include
- Required text: "The White Panda" and "Bearly Legal".
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
Things You Should Avoid
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Absolutely NO PHOTOS.