Design a Graphic For
Share This Contest
Download Contest Support Files
- Your file should be at least 16" x 16" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Create new and original artwork for Echosmith inspired by their debut album 'Talking Dreams'. One winner will receive $500 and a T-shirt featuring the winning artwork. Two runner-ups will receive $250.
Echosmith, alt-pop quartet from Los Angeles will be on Warped Tour this summer. The album 'Talking Dreams' is available here.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
We're looking for modern and thoughtful artwork that embodies Echosmith and their new album. Let the singles "Cool Kids" and "Come Together" create the soundtrack while you design artwork that is clean, original, and boldly refined.
Feel free to use the album and song titles from 'Talking Dreams' for additional inspiration. Check out the cover art for the album below to get a vibe for the band's aesthetic for color palettes. Keep in mind they are looking for something distinctive and original.
We are open to unique and iconic brand identity logos that define the band, such as the Grateful Dead ‘Dancing Bears’, Dave Matthews ‘Fire Dancer’, & The Rolling Stones ‘Tongue’.
IMPORTANT: The cover art is strictly to use as a reference. Do NOT use the art in your submission or it will be deactivated. Be sure your designs are original and unique to your own style!
Things You Need To Include
- Required text: "Echosmith".
- Optional text: "Talking Dreams".
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
- Use of the band's logo is not required.
Things You Should Avoid
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- You MUST be able to prove ownership of any photographic elements (even in a modified state). Absolutely no photos of the musicians are allowed.