Create Artwork Inspired By
Share This Contest
Download Contest Support Files
- Your file should be at least 9" x 9" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Create artwork inspired by Ani DiFranco and her new album Allergic to Water. One winner will receive $500 and a Righteous Babe Records prize pack.
Grammy Award-winning songwriter, Ani DiFranco, is set to release Allergic to Water on October 14th on Righteous Babe Records.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
We're looking for unique illustrations and paintings inspired by Ani, her music, and her message.
You may also submit designs inspired by the upcoming album, the lyrics, and the tracklisting below for Allergic to Water.
Allergic to Water tracklisting
2 see see see see
3 woe be gone
4 careless words
5 allergic to water
6 harder than it needs to be
8 happy all the time
9 yeah yr right
11 still my heart
12 rainy parade
Things You Need To Include
- Required text: Ani DiFranco
- Optional text: Allergic to Water
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
Things You Should Avoid
- Images of Ani DiFranco.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- You MUST be able to prove ownership of any photographic elements (even in a modified state). Please provide in the description field.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.