Design A Poster For
Share This Contest
Download Contest Support Files
- Your file should be 16" x 20" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only for upload.
- Max file size is 60mb
Design an official music festival poster for Camp Bisco 2015 inspired by the theme of water, mountains and the future. One winner will receive $500 and two tickets to this year's festival!
Camp Bisco, which is taking place at Montage Mountain in Scranton, PA, is the Northeast's largest electronic-rock festival. This year's event features three nights of music and art with performances by The Disco Biscuits, Bassnectar, Pretty Lights, STS9, Big Gigantic, Atmosphere, Tipper & over 50 artists from around the world. Learn more and buy tickets HERE.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
We're looking for a unique and original festival poster design based around the theme of water, mountains and the future.
Camp Bisco takes place at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain which boasts an atmosphere that features an outdoor water park. Feel free to incorporate a water park theme with a summer like vibe with water slides and bright colors. However don't feel like you have to incorporate this imagery directly, you may also infuse water in a more natural and earthy setting.
The other aspect to this year's festival poster theme, future, can be traced to the heritage of Camp Bisco which consistently delivers music that leaps ahead sonically from the mainstream. Try to incorporate the harmonious integration of technology and music which embodies the spirit of Camp Bisco.
IMPORTANT: Adding the lineup to your design is optional but keep in mind you may be asked to work in the final lineup if selected as the winner.
The use of the official Camp Bisco logos available in the Support Files is optional.
Things You Need To Include
- Required Text: "Camp Bisco", "July 16-18, 2015", and "Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA".
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
Things You Should Avoid
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Avoid literal, overly stereotypical interpretations and imagery such as tents, electricity, lights, etc.
- Please refrain from using photos!