Design An Album Cover For
The White Panda
Share This Contest
Download Contest Support Files
Album Cover Specs
- Your file should be 12" x 12" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
The dance party mashup machine, The White Panda, returns to Creative Allies in search of some feisty new album art for their upcoming release.
Design a pulsating, hip, and modern album cover for The White Panda that captures the theme and title of their new album. One winner will receive $1000 and a signed copy of the new album featuring your art on the cover!
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
The name of this album is The Pawprint. It includes their traditional panda pun (previous albums were Pandamonium, Bearly Legal, and Bambooyah!) and a nod to Jay Z’s iconic album, The Blueprint. Your mission is to use this title and The White Panda’s library of music as inspiration to create a captivating cover for the album.
Feel free to use the bands logo assets available in the Support Files for use in your designs. However, we want your illustration to be unique and indicative of your own artistic style so refrain from relying entirely on these elements.
Things You Need To Include
- Required text: The White Panda
- Required text: The Pawprint
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
Things You Should Avoid
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Absolutely NO PHOTOS.