Design A Graphic for
Smack Talk Tees
Share This Contest
Text Graphic Specs
- Your file should be 12" x 12" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .PSD, .AI, .EPS
- All type must be converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb*
- If file exceeds 60mb, Please upload a flattened hi-res image (.JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF)
Did 2016 leave a bad taste in your mouth? Well… it is a New Year. Let’s start this one a little lighter - with a little laughter. Smack Talk Tees is taking a fresh new approach to the t-shirt industry. Self expression is a signature of all artists, and we want to help spread the word. Here is the chance to Get It Off Your Mind and Put It On Your Chest! Design a T-shirt using text, or a graphic as text, and show us how you really feel. Be clever, witty, or whacky. Have fun with it!
Two winners will be chosen: First ($250) and Second ($100) places will both win a swag pack and the chance to earn commission on every design sold as a Brand Ambassador. The top 3 most shared designs can also earn commission. Tell your friends to check out the store! When they buy - you win!
Suggested Theme and Guidelines
Do you have a favorite one liner? Written a clever haiku? Like saying things just for the pun of it? Help us build this new brand with iconic text based designs. Clever, humorous, ironic, thoughtful, profound - the canvas is blank and open for you to work with. The primary focus of your design should be text based but you are welcome to utilize other elements of design to make the text pop in your submissions. Please submit original ideas only - no quotes and remember to be respectful when designing your shirt. Each design should be kept to 3 colors or less.
Think outside the box and help set the tone for Smack Talk Tees!
Things You Need To Include
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
- Designs should be submitted as a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai).
- Max file size is 60MB.*
- * If file exceeds 60MB, please submit hi-res flattened image (TIFF, JPG, PNG).
- Designs should be limited to 3 colors.
Things You Should Avoid
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Absolutely NO photos.
- Absolutely NO quotes.
- Avoid being boring. Take risks and don't be literal.