Design A Stage Banner-3 pc For
Share This Contest
Stage Banner-3 pc Specs
- For contest display purposes : please create your design flattened to show all 3 panels to fit the provided template at a total size of 107" x 50". (note: print requirements are different)
- Minimum resolution of 200 dpi.
- The winning designer MUST be prepared to provide a high resolution layered or vector version of the design at the 3 different actual banner sizes.
- 3 Individual Banner sizes (as said on the template): (2) 204"h x 144"w and (1)144"h x 264"w with a minimum resolution of 200 dpi for the final print file
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Hard Rock International is bringing their stage to this summer’s 2017 Vans Warped Tour, and has turned to Creative Allies to give fans and artists the chance to have their design as the official stage backdrop for the Hard Rock stage over the course of this 8 week tour!
One grand prize winner will be chosen to receive $1,000 in cash and have their banners hung as the official stage backdrops for the Hard Rock stage. Plus, you’ll get two VIP experience backstage passes to a date of your choice and a photo op with your creation on stage. Second place will receive $500 cash and Third place will win $250 cash, along with Vans Warped Tour and Hard Rock gift cards and tees! Who knows, we may even select your design as our next Hard Rock tee!
Not a graphic designer? No problem! Click the "Distro" button under any design from this contest and receive 30% off your online purchase (excluding pins) at rockshop.hardrock.com.
Hard Rock is a haven for fans of music, food, and great times. Your design should be modern, fun, and reflect the brand in this way. If your design is unique and original, it may end up as Hard Rock’s official stage backdrop all summer long!
IMPORTANT: For your entry, you must design all 3 panels of the stage banner as detailed in the creation type file. The stage banner template is provided in the support files along with the Hard Rock logo which should be prominently placed on your design. Please refer to the Hard Rock logo files in order to ensure proper usage of the marks. Hard Rock Logo is required. The Style Guide is provided for reference only. For contest display purposes: please create your design flattened to show all 3 panels to fit the provided template at a total size of 107" x 50" (note: print requirements are different).
Things You Need To Include
- All entries must be original art/illustrations
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) or hi-res version of the winning design.
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
- All submissions must include the Hard Rock logo (in support files).
Things You Should Avoid
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Absolutely NO photos.