Share This Contest
- Your file should be 8" x 8" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Design a logo for experimental fiddle virtuoso Casey Driessen's new solo project, The Singularity Tour. The GRAMMY-nominated musician has built a following as both solo artist and collaborator, touring the world with artists such as Bela Fleck, Steve Earle and Tim O'Brien. The Singularity Tour kicks off in the Summer of 2012 with a simple concept: One man. One fiddle. One pedal board. Mixing his signature percussive fiddle style with digital loops and effects, Driessen will build each show layer by layer in real time in front of the audience. The result is a one of a kind experience that pushes the boundaries of musical genres and styles.
Design a clean, uncluttered, modern, easily identifiable logo for Casey Driessen's Singularity Tour. The overall vibe should convey man + technology, limitless possibilities, one person but many layers. You are not required to include the image of a fiddle, but if you do, avoid any stereotypical rustic/folk imagery.
Watch the videos below to learn more about The Singularity Tour. For more about Casey Driessen, visit caseydriessen.com.
Things You Need To Include
- <ul> <li> Logo should be clean, uncluttered, modern and easily identifiable.</li> <li> The overall vibe should convey man + technology, limitless possibilities, one person but many layers.</li> <li> The type and graphic should be able to exist independently as standalone elements.</li> <li> You are not required to include the image of a fiddle, but if you do, avoid any stereotypical rustic/folk imagery.</li> </ul>
Things You Should Avoid
- <ul> <li> Combine type treatment and graphic element(s).</li> <li> Required text: "The Singularity Tour" (larger/emphasized type) and "Casey Driessen".</li> </ul>