Share This Contest
Merchandise Graphic Specs
- Your file should be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi and at least 6" in width and 6" in height. View our FAQs on submitting Merchandise Graphics.
- For uploading, accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Design Merch for Fabolous & Pusha T
Fabolous and Pusha T are gearing up for a major US Tour this spring in support of their new releases, Loso's Way 2 and My Name is My Name.
Design a stylish, flashy merchandise graphic for Fabolous and Pusha T's upcoming "Life Is So Exciting Tour" inspired by their catalogue of song titles. One winner will receive $1000 and your own winning T- Shirt.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
We're looking for tough and edgy designs to commemorate the "Life Is So Exciting Tour". Be creative and don't try to make an advertisement, we're looking for unique, blingin' illustrations.
Feel free to use imagery typically associated with hip-hop culture and design but please avoid being overly cliche. Check out these hip-hop designs we love:
Remember: This design may be used in various forms (on a T-Shirt, posters, flyers, etc), you may need to adjust your entry to the specifications of Fabolous and Pusha T's team.
Things You Need To Include
- Required text: "Fabolous", "Pusha T", "Life Is So Exciting Tour".
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) or hi-res version of the winning design.
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
Things You Should Avoid
- DO NOT use photos, stock images or clip art.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- Please refrain from using photos!