Share This Contest
Poster 16x16 in. Specs
- Your file should be 16" x 16" and have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace is recommended for uploading to Creative Allies. Designers should create and retain their source files in CMYK.
- Max file size is 60mb
Create Commemorative Art For Paramore's Self-Titled New Album
To kick off the band's busy summer schedule, Paramore needs your help in creating art around their newly released self-titled album.
Design commemorative poster art inspired by one of the four sides from the self-titled, Paramore.
There are four separate cash prizes for four separate poster designs - one $750 grand prize and three $500 prizes - but one designer can win them all!
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
Your designs should be inspired by each side of the Paramore album (see track listing below).
Please provide the album side in the description of your unique and original illustration (you do not need to include 'side a, side b, etc' on the actual design itself). The $750 grand prize will be reserved for the best overall design in the contest.
Fast In My Car
interlude: Moving On
Ain't It Fun
Still Into You
Hate To See Your Heart Break
(One Of Those) Crazy Girls
interlude: I'm Not Angry Anymore
Things You Need To Include
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) or hi-res version of the winning design.
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
Things You Should Avoid
- We ask that you please do not use stock images or clip art.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- Please refrain from using photos of the band!