Share This Contest
- Your file should be 16" x 20" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only for upload.
- Max file size is 60mb
Design a Tour Poster for Stereophonics
British songwriters, Stereophonics, are set to go out on the road this fall in support of their brand new album Graffiti on the Train.
Design an official tour poster for Stereophonics inspired by the songs on the new album. One winner will receive $500 and a Stereophonics prize pack.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
We're looking for eye-catching illustrations inspired by the band's latest release Graffiti on the Train. Try to illustrate using a refined and cinematic aesthetic to create your design. Be sure to avoid basing your designs too much on the album's title (trains, graffiti, etc).
Use the track listing and music video for 'Indian Summer' located on the More Info page to help fuel your designs.
IMPORTANT: You must include the tour dates below on your design.
2013 Fall Tour
September 19 Philadelphia Theatre of Living Arts
September 20 Boston House of Blues
September 21 New York Terminal 5
September 22 Washington, DC 9:30 Club
September 24 Montreal Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre
September 25 Toronto Danforth Music Hall
September 27 Detroit St. Andrews Hall
September 28 Chicago Vic Theatre
September 29 Minneapolis Mill City Nights
October 1 Denver Bluebird Theatre
October 4 Seattle Showbox @ The Market
October 5 Portland Wonder Ballroom
October 6 Vancouver Commodore Ballroom
October 8 San Francisco The Fillmore
October 10 Los Angeles The Fonda Theatre
Things You Need To Include
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
- Required text: "Stereophonics".
- You MUST include the tour dates on your design located on the More Info page of the contest.
Things You Should Avoid
- Absolutely NO photos.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.