Design a Single Cover For
Share This Contest
Download Contest Support Files
Single Cover Specs
- Your file should be 12" x 12" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Create Single Artwork For AFI
Design the official artwork for AFI's new single "A Deep Slow Panic" inspired by the lyrics and music. One winner will receive $500 and a signed AFI prize pack.
AFI's highly anticipated new album, Burials, is available here.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
We’re looking for powerful, creative, and unique illustrations inspired by the lyrics and music for AFI's new single "A Deep Slow Panic". Feel free to use a dark aesthetic when illustrating your design. You may also create art simply inspired by AFI.
“This record is of silence, of burials, and the burials that result from that silence. It’s of betrayal, cruelty, weakness, anxiety, panic - deep and slow - despair, injury and loss. And in this it is shamefully honest and resolutely unforgiving.” -AFI
Things You Need To Include
- Required text: "AFI" and "A Deep Slow Panic".
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
Things You Should Avoid
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Absolutely NO photos.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.