Design a Poster For
Volbeat and Trivium
Share This Contest
- Your file should be 16" x 20" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Rock bands, Volbeat and Trivium, have announced they will tour together in the spring of 2014 across the United States.
The two bands are turning to fans to create a killer poster to commemorate the tour. One winner will receive $500 and a Volbeat/Trivium prize pack.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
We're looking for a bold and expressive tour poster that represents the dynamic energy of Volbeat and Trivium. Your poster should also incorporate the long distance journey ahead.
Check out the music videos from both acts on the More Info page and use the group's latest album titles for additional inspiration: Volbeat's Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies and Trivium's Vengeance Falls.
Feel free to include the following 2014 dates:
4.3 Denver, CO The Fillmore Auditorium
4.4 Mescalero, NM Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort
4.6 Anaheim, CA The Grove
4.8 Modesto, CA Modesto Centre Plaza
4.9 Reno, NV Grand Sierra Theatre
4.10 Medford, OR Medford Armory
4.11 Spokane, WA Knitting Factory
4.14 Seattle, WA Paramount Theatre
4.15 Missoula, MT Wilma Theatre
4.17 Fargo, ND The Venue
4.18 LaCrosse, WI LaCrosse Center
4.19 Clive, IA 7 Flags Event Center
4.21 Ft. Wayne, IN Piere’s
4.22 Cleveland, OH The Agora
4.23 Louisville, KY Palace Theatre
4.28 Nashville, TN Marathon Music Works
4.30 Pittsburgh, PA Stage AE
5.1 Bethlehem, PA Sands Event Center
5.5 Niagara Falls, NY Rapids Theatre
5.6 Poughkeepsie, NY Mid Hudson Civic Center
5.8 Huntington, NY Paramount Theatre
5.9 Hampton Beach, NH Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
IMPORTANT: If selected as the winner, you may be required to add more dates to your poster if needed.
Things You Need To Include
- Required text: "Volbeat and Trivium 2014 Tour".
- Optional text: "with Digital Summer".
- Original illustrations only.
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
- Adding the tour dates to your poster is optional.
Things You Should Avoid
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- You MUST be able to prove ownership of any photographic elements (even in a modified state). Absolutely no photos of the musician are allowed.