Design a Merchandise Graphic For
Share This Contest
Download Contest Support Files
Merchandise Graphic Specs
- Your file should be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi and at least 6" in width and 6" in height. View our FAQs on submitting Merchandise Graphics.
- For uploading, accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Create new and unique merchandise designs for A$AP Mob and their upcoming fall line of clothing. One winner will receive $500 and an A$AP Mob prize pack.
A$AP Mob, a collective of rappers, producers, video directors, fashion designers and models including A$AP Ant, A$AP Bari, A$AP Ferg, A$AP Illz, A$AP Nast, A$AP Rocky, A$AP Twelvyy, A$AP Ty Beats and A$AP Yams, has just released new single 'Xscape' featuring A$AP Twelvyy. Download it on iTunes here.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
A$AP Mob is in search of unique and creative merchandise designs to be used for the collective's fall line of clothing. Strive for a look that is fashion-forward and keep to the black and white style typical of other A$AP Mob merch. Check out some of their current line here for more inspiration.
If you do choose to experiment with color, be reserved and make it count.
IMPORTANT: Experiment with original and creative type treatments for the required text. Include the text in one of the following ways:
- A$AP Mob
Things You Need To Include
- Required text: "A$AP", or "A$AP Mob", "L.O.R.D.", or "V$VP".
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
- Original illustrations only.
- Black and white designs preferred.
- Use of the official logo is not required.
Things You Should Avoid
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- You MUST be able to prove ownership of any photographic elements (even in a modified state). Absolutely no photos of the musicians are allowed.