Create Lyric-Inspired Artwork For
Lana Del Rey
Share This Contest
- Your file should be 16" x 20" and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- RGB colorspace only for upload.
- Max file size is 60mb
Create lyric artwork inspired by Lana Del Rey and her new album Ultraviolence. One winner will receive $500 and a Lana Del Rey prize pack. A runner-up will also receive a prize pack.
Lana Del Rey has released her third album Ultraviolence on Interscope/Polydor UK. Order the new album here.
Suggested Theme & Style Guidelines
We're looking for unique and original poster art to commemorate Lana Del Rey's new album, Ultraviolence. Choose one of the 14 tracks below and create your own unique, emotionally resonant artwork inspired by what that title and song means to you.
You may either be literal or interpretive with your depiction of the title and lyrics but don't forget to allow the music to influence your artwork too.
Head over to the More Info page to get a feel for Lana's sound and hear the new single "West Coast".
1. CRUEL WORLD
3. SHADES OF COOL
4. BROOKLYN BABY
5. WEST COAST
6. SAD GIRL
7. PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY
8. MONEY POWER GLORY
9. FUCKED MY WAY UP TO THE TOP
10. OLD MONEY
11. THE OTHER WOMAN
12. BLACK BEAUTY
13. GUNS AND ROSES
14. FLORIDA KILOS
Things You Need To Include
- Required Text: "Lana Del Rey"
- Optional text: "Ultraviolence" and/or the song titles.
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
Things You Should Avoid
- Please DO NOT use photos of Lana Del Rey.
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- DO NOT use stock images or clip art.
- You MUST be able to prove ownership of any photographic elements (even in a modified state). Please provide in the description field.